Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight:
- Raise your company profile within the property industry
- Be recognised as the best in your sector
- Gain exposure to the Property Week Management All-Stars and Property Week audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre and post event write-ups.
- Meet and engage with influential figures from across the full spectrum of the property industry
- Exclusive use of the ‘Property Week Management All-Stars Finalist’ logo
- Winners will also be able to take advantage of 'Winners' packages that include category specific winners logos and preferential advertising rates in Property Week
Entry deadline extended! Deadline Friday 2 August! Enter now >
Does it cost anything to enter for an award?
Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like. We encourage you to look at both the company and personalities awards to maximise your chances of success.
Please note: Seats and tables are available to book for the event, view prices. Winners will also be able to purchase the 'Winners' packages after the event, and take advantage category specific winner logos and special advertising rates in Property Week.
Top tips for entering:
Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- And finally - don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!
If you're looking for some inspiration, read about the 2018 winners >